Thursday, October 29, 2009

Good Morning

The sun is shining and the wind seems to have died down.  We are also suppose to start having "normal" temps again for this part of Arizona, but it got down pretty chilly last night.  We actually started up the furnace this morning.

I did finish up 2 more cards last night and thought I'd share.  Both cards have the same embellishment - all papers, and stamps from Club Scrap.  I did use the Petal Pretties technique on the flower on the blue card.  This technique and many more great techniques can be found on Technique Junkies website. 







I hope you all have a great day.  I hope to be able to post some new book projects soon.

4 comments:

I Play Outside The Box said...

Beautiful, again!!

Collection Papiers said...

We enjoy seing them so keep them coming!
Shallale

Dorothy said...

Very awesome cards!!!
Dorothy

4nancie said...

Beautiful cards. I love them both!