Saturday, January 9, 2010

Bookmarks

I also just finished up some Bookmarks that I made for a swap on one of the groups I belong to and will share them with you.  
This first set:  Bookmark on the left is all from the Natural Resource kit, the leaves were actually decorations used at Thanksgiving - I do recycle...., the one on the right is a mixed group of papers and stamps.....


The one on the left - I used a new "around the corner" punch from Martha Stewart - stamps and papers
 from various sources in my stash  The one on the right used a Herringbone Technique from Club Scrap and Technique Junkies, verse I found on a quote website:  http://www.quotegarden.com/books.html
Paper from various Club Scrap kits.












This uses all Club Scrap papers and fibers and a calendar that was provided by Hetty's blog http://craftchaos.blogspot.com/  Thank you Hetty



2 comments:

T. M. Hunter said...

Very cool!

Unknown said...

what sweet bookmarks Diane. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving just nice comments. From a ww buddy.