Thursday, April 1, 2010

"Try That Technique Thursday"

It's time for the weekly "Try That Technique" Challenge that I've been doing with Beth Norman.  This week we chose the "Mosaic Magic" from the August 2006 Newsletter.  This is my card - I chose these bright spring-like colors and hope you enjoy.  All of my papers are from Clubscrap and the greeting stamp is also from Club Scrap.  This is a fun technique and I may do some more in the near future.
Be sure to hop over to Beth's blog to see here version of the technique....she chose a really pretty background and a great image. 
If you would like more information on how to do this fun and easy technique, or want to  know more about becoming a "Junkie" check out Pat Huntoon's site.

Thank you - I hope you enjoyed this card and would love to see you become a "junkie" :)

2 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Oh, Diana, this is darling. I never thought to add flowers the way you have. As I said before, you are so talented and always think outside the box. Boy, am I stuck inside the box.

Libby Dyson said...

Diana this is lovely. I like the papers you have used and the colours - great work and TFS.
I will have to give this one a go.