Monday, May 30, 2011

Challenge on "SquirrelyArt" Blog

Nancy posted another challenge on her blog - the "Free-Standing Pop-up Card" from Splitcoast Stampers.  You can view the tutorial here.
I used all papers, stamps and fiber from Club Scrap's recent "Welcome" kit and used flower and button from my stash.


Check Nancy's blog for her fun creations and then check out the rest of the Squirrel Girls:
Jennifer
Chrissie
Connie
Julie

Thanks for stopping by.......and Happy Memorial Day and as posted on Facebook :

"I Pledge Allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and the Republic for which it stands, One Nation, under GOD, indivisable, with Liberty and Justice for All............



 

5 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

This is so cute. I love the monochromatic look. Great stamp and use of stamps on your project.

Jen said...

Thanks for joining us this week. I do like the monochromatic look. Very nice card.

MezzoKat said...

Great take on the free-standing card technique! Kudos for the "Pledge of Allegiance", I'm a transplanted American (to Canada)who still remembers reciting the Pledge of Allegiance every morning before the start of the school day. Just a teensy correction, in the interest of authenticity; "and to the republic..." Please excuse the knitpicking!

MezzoKat said...

Great take on the free-standing card technique! Kudos for the Pledge of Allegiance; I'm a transplanted American (to Canada), who remembers reciting the Pledge of Allegiance, hand on heart, before the flag, every morning before school.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful project- love the stamp you used. This type of card is on my bucket list (for stamping)...Maybe I will give this a go! That is a lots of miles- and on a motorcycle too! Amazing!