Monday, October 24, 2011

Scraplift Page for a challenge

I belong to Paper Artist Online   and took part in a "scraplift" challenge recently - this is what I posted:  Background paper is from Club Scrap's "Natural Resource" kit, embellies are from "Destination", Natural Resource", and "Papillion" kits.  Photos are all taken in Colorado.



I also took some time to do a quickie Birthday Card for my 5 year old Grandaughter.  I used Club Scrap's "Jubilee" Kit as well as images from Comics and the Birthday greeting from "Apothcary".  I'm sure she'll enjoy it :)


Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

Rosie Guiher said...

Very nice pages!!

Elaine said...

Nice collage on your layout!
The birthday card is very cute; I like the size and shape of the #5!

Shelly Lynn said...

Love your layout.. that background paper is awesome. Thanks for stopping by my blog and checking out my Halloween book Diana!

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Hi Diana!
Yep, you found the right place at The Crafter's Cafe to post your blog!
I hope you'll share some of these pictures in the Community! Those Colorado shots are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Stacie

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful page- love all of the great pictures you took. Such a sweet card for your Granddaughters card!