Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Fun Afternoon of Crafting

On Wednesdays I have a couple of friends that I get together with and "play" with different crafts.  Today it was just two of us.  I ended up practicing with making some paper Rosette's.  I don't have any of the dies for making them, so I just cut strips of paper and used my score board from Martha Stewart.  The three small ones are made with some vellum from Club Scraps Bandanarama kit, the other two were made with some paper I had in my stash.  Buttons from my friend's stash :).


Hope you enjoyed these - they are fun to make and there are so many possibilities for use.  Thanks for stopping by.

Diana

3 comments:

Renee B. said...

love the flowers Diana! I lost your contact info so couldn't call to arrange a get together....we are heading home to Canada on Sunday....maybe next year we can meet!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

These paper rosettes are cute. I like how you added the buttons to the center. Haven't seen that done before. You rock!

Anne said...

Diana, These are beautiful. Thanks for sharing them. Anne