Sunday, October 6, 2013

Some more Sympathy Cards.

I also had to make a couple more Sympathy cards that will be passed around at Coffee tomorrow for friends to sign.

This first one shows the cover and the inside - I used papers from Club Scrap Great Outdoor and images from a special Sympathy set, and stamps from Just Dandy - all from Club Scrap


 This card used papers from Versailles kit and the tag was a cut out greeting from the same kit.  This is also from Club Scrap

This 3rd card features a leaf stamp from Natural Resources, backgrond  stamp and greeting  from another kit

This last card features a Tree Stamp from Great Outdoors, greetings and paper from Club Scrap.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my cards.  They were fun to make - even though they are for sad occasions.



2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful cards- I have been in need of too many Sympathy cards recently as well- I should take inspiration from your fab cards and make a few.....Love the greens- and that you finish the inside of your card. The Paisley purple DP is so pretty too!

Lindsay Weirich said...

very nice, I really like the one with the leaves!