Monday, January 20, 2014

Making Cards again

I've had some gals in our Mobile Home (55+ community) park ask for some card making classes.  We did some Christmas cards in November and now we'll do some Valentine Cards next week.  These are a couple of the cards I've come up with.
This card consist of paper from a Recollections paper Pack, the sentiment is from Club Scrap and the Heart Stamp is from Firecracker Designs (since closed, but I have some great stamps from that company).

This was made with a Kraft paper for the Card Base, Black paper, Chalk markers and a technique from the Club Scrap Blog .  Stamped image from an older Club Scrap kit.  Stamped with Zing white embossing powder and the heart filled in with Red Chalk.

Will be making one more Valentine Card in the class, once I come up with how I want to make it.

I also had to get some Get Well cards made for our Coffee gathering this morning, for everyone to sign and send to those needing some get well cheering up.


This card was made using the pattern idea for an "Overalls Card" from Technique Junkies "Shape It" CD.  I used a Kraft prefolded card base and typed out the sentiment and cut up.  All papers and brads from my stash.
Masculine Get well using the Tim Holtz die, greeting and green papers from Club Scrap, Striped paper from stash.
Last two cards for some gals needing a little bit of cheer.  Papers are all from stash, stamps used on the top card from Club Scrap and used the "Triple Stamping" Technique from Splitcoast Stampers.  I just used some different measurement to get the square.  Bottom card uses papers from a My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pad, and I typed up the message and used a Spellbinders die for the sentiment.

Thanks for looking.  I'll update again soon.


2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Looking good! Love the overalls!

Capescrapper said...

These are all wonderful Diana!