Wednesday, February 17, 2010


Today Beth Norman and I are challenging each other to create a card using a narrow cuttlebug folder, and then turning those pieces of paper into a Herringbone card.  I created a Black & White card a couple of weeks ago and Beth thought it was neat how I used the "Border Cuttlebug" folder for the pieces of the design.  The card I'm posting here uses all papers from the Clubscrap collection of kits.  The card includes strips from various scraps of paper from different kits.  This technique is a great way to use up scraps of paper.  The browns make a great "masculine" card for any occasion.  



You can see the card that Beth made by going to http://www.sunflowers-dragonflies.ca/blog/

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the card Beth did. 

3 comments:

Myrna said...

Diana,
Just love these cards. Such a great way to use up scraps.
Myrna

Unknown said...

What an amazing idea and a great use of scraps too!! I love learning from all of you!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Oh Diana, this turned out beautifully. I'm definately going to do this more often. Thank you for teaching me something new.