Thursday, October 15, 2009

Today at the Enn's

Today starts my week off from my work-camping job in the office at our Rv Resort here in Arizona City, AZ.  We got up early, went into Casa Grande for breakfast and then grocery shopping..Came home and did some cleaning and then I made a birthday card to send to one of my brothers.......I won't post the card until next week as I hate to ruin the surprise......:-)
It's a very suuny day around here.....highs suppose to get in the upper 80's to lo 90's today with high's getting up close to 100 by the weekend.  I plan to stay in where it's cool and make cards, etc and I will share as they get completed. 

Love to you all
Diana & Jerry

2 comments:

Beth Alvis said...

Hope you are enjoying the warm weather! It is cloudy and in the 40's and 50's here in Central IL. Suppose to have a warm up next week, highs in the 60's! Wooohooo!

I Play Outside The Box said...

I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Enjoy your time off work!