Friday, December 4, 2009

Good morning

I know, I haven't posted for a while.  I was so busy making cards for the Craft Sale that I have needed this past week to catch up on cleaning and other household items. 
I do want to let everyone that reads my blog to check this out.....another blog that I'm following is giving away some great "Blog Candy"......Check out this link for the BLOG CANDY and have a great day. 
I will share a couple of my Paper Emboidery Cards that I put in my sale.....they did sell.



 

 


 I hope everyone has a great weekend.
Check out Jenn's blog......

5 comments:

4nancie said...

Beautiful cards . I bet they sold first!! Love the detail of the embroidery If only my fingers could work with a little needle.

Juliet A said...

I'm not surprised that they sold - they are stunning!

People seem to appreciate stitching more than stamping. I don't doubt that they recognized the work in these cards.

Debby said...

Oh my goodness what a talent you have! These are gorgeous!

Deb C said...

They are stunning, and I should know since I received one in the OCAM swap. Just love them - the colors and technique are great.

SmilynStef said...

Wow ... those are gorgeous ... love the combination of paper and stitching.