Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cards

Club Scrap is having a PSL - Pro Scrappers League - all the members sign up for a team - either Scrapbook, Digital, or Card Making and each week for 8 weeks a new challange is issued.  Prizes are awarded to the team with the most points.  It's a lot of fun and a great way to use up stash.  There are 2 Card making Teams, and 2 or 3 teams for Scrapbooking and Digital as well as a team for "Non-Competitive" artists.  Here are some of the cards I posted last week - which had a challange to use Fibers.


All of the papers on this card are from a kit issues a couple of years ago called "From the Heart"  The little hearts were from a kit issued this year for Valentines. 











This is the inside of the above card.













These are 2 of about 7 that I made using different colors of paper and inks.  All the papers were from the Jan 10 kit called "Jubilee"  I also used my Cuttlebug   Embossing folders on the backgrounds.









I made this with the Natural Resource Kit issued in Oct 09.  Love the "Natural" feeling of the papers and I decided that twine would just top it off.










The papers from this card are from a special remix of "Chocolate" issued during the Retreat this past summer.  The little dangles and the verse are from a set of unmounted stamps I purchased from FireCracker Designs.








I'm having fun with this PSL and will post cards from this weeks challange  - Using Stencils - later.
Thanks
Diana

No comments: