Thursday, August 26, 2010

Try that Technique Thursday - Fossil Stone - April 06

Beth and I chose the Fossil Stone from April 06 newsletter for this week's "Try That Technique Thursday" challenge.

 All of the paper is from Club Scrap - as well as the stamped image.  Ribbon from Stash.  I used Stampabilities Cranberry, Olive and French Blue dye inks on this.....and ran a layer of paper through my cuttlebug with the new Brick Wall embossing folder from Tim Holtz.

Be sure to check out Beth's take on this on her blog.    Thanks for stopping by.

Jerry and I took a 3 day motorcycle ride to celebrate our anniversary this week and I will be posting some pics from the trip soon.

1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I'm a little late in making a comment over here on your blog. As I said on the Yahoo group, I'm in love with your card. You always set off your technique with simplicity which really showcases the technique.