Saturday, October 2, 2010

Cards I Have Made for "World Card Making Day"

Here are some of the cards I decided to work on today
This first one is a Tri-Fold Card that I used paper from Club Scraps Arts & Crafts kit, the flower was made with the stamp from Arts & Crafts Kit, I stamped 2 and then cut, curled a bit and added a brad.




The 2nd card is made with the Stencil and Kokopelli Stamp from Club Scraps "Adobe" kit  Card Base and ribbon are from my stash




I used my favorite Herringbone Tech and my cuttlebug embossing folders for this card.....all papers and tag are from Club Scrap
This Christmas Card uses the "Texture-Duet" technique from the latest Techniqu Junkies newsletter, 2 of my Cuttlebug embossing folders and a stamped sentiment from Inkadinkadoo.  

Thanks for looking and I love it when you make comments :)

5 comments:

Joanne Miron said...

Nice work, love all of them specially your tri-fold card.
Thanks for sharing :-)
Joanne

Anne said...

I like your cards, the herringbone being one of my favorites too, I really like that card. I love the reeds on the Cloisonne card is great and the bandanna card is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Anne

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

There's that great herringbone again. Love all your cards. You got more accomplished than I did.

Michele said...

totally amazing Diana! wonderful creations. xo michele

lynda said...

Wow...you had a very mojo day! Love that tri-fold and the herringbone card especially.