Thursday, January 27, 2011

Try That Technique Thursday - Painted Puzzle

This weeks Try That Thursday Technique is the Painted Puzzle from the 2009 CD - it's the bonus technique only available on this CD.  You can order the CD's through the Technique Junkie blog

For my card I used all papers and stamps from Club Scrap Solstice kit.  To find out how to get these great papers, and stamps, and more check out he Club Scrap Site.



Be sure to check out Beth Norman's blog to see the fun card she created.  You can also find out how to get involved in this fun challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see your entry soon

8 comments:

ModernaDesignsArt said...

Diana,
This is adorable! Great color combo and a well balanced compposition
Hugs,
Dorly Weitzen, Israel

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

This is so cool. You have this technique down pat. I really can't take my eyes off of this beauty.

Anne said...

This is so beautiful. I love the colors.

Rachelle said...

Turned out great, Diana! Love the way that kind of funky larger puzzle piece came out. You can really see the Solstice image that echoes it's shape.

Tisha said...

My hubby and I would love to drive a RV all over the country when he retires too. I came across your blog on the scrapbook lounge and became a follower and hope you an become one of mine as well.

TFS!
Tisha
http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

Connie Lutz said...

The card looks great - love Solstice!

Chrissie said...

omigoodness this is beautiful. I'm a TJ subscriber, but I'm not sure i have access to this one (altho i think i can figure it out, lol). I love your interpretation.

Julie Shoemaker said...

Love this Diana, color, composition, everything.