Sunday, August 14, 2011

I'm Back

I've been away from my blog for a while.  Hubby and I took a 5000 mile motorcycle trip form our home in Arizona to enjoy the big "WingDing" Goldwing motorcyle group rally in Knoxville, TN.  We  had a great ride and I will be posting some layouts and photos from the trip soon.

I also just went through cataract surgery on both of my eyes and will have to go back from some laser repair of some scar tissue that has appeared, creating some difficulty in seeing.

I am attaching the cards I did last week for the Michael Strong Yahoo group.  I chose the "Hetty's Coffee" Stamps for creating these cards.

I am going to start doing better at adding things on the blog.  I hope you come back for visits :)
This card was using a sketch that Hetty picked out for this month in the Yahoo Group - for info on joining this fun group check out : http://groups.yahoo.com/group/enjoyMichaelStrongstamps/

The bottom 2 photos are a Pocket Card I did - the top picture shows the card with the card inside the pocket and the bottom pic shows the card out of the pocket - the technique is a "Attached Pocket Card" from the "Fancy Fold" CD from Technique Junkies. 


2 comments:

Ali Manning said...

Your cards are wonderful! Hope your eyes feel better soon.

ksenchik30 said...

very cute coffee cards:)